Hampstead Triathlon Club Transition Training Sessions
Over the spring and summer we do a number of transition sessions at the inner circle of Regents Park. These sessions will help you to get through the transitions in the fastest and most stress free way.
The sessions will cover transition set up, transition rules, how to mount and dismount your bike, other transition skills and tips and T1 and T2 practice. The main part of the session we do a 45min race simulated workout of cycling and running (BRICK session) including lots of transitions. These sessions have been very popular and are great fun!
What will be provided?
- 1-3 Coaches
- Session Plan
What do you need to bring?
- Membership card
- 1 x 750ml drink (as a minimum)
- Sports Watch (for timing)
- Optional: Heart rate monitor
What should you wear (Running Section)?
- Running shorts / tights
- Running vest, t-shirt, jacket if cold.
- Tri suit (if you wish to better simulate a race)
- Running shoes or racing flats.
What should you bring (Cycling Section)?
- Helmet – Although not law we would request all club members to wear a helmet on all rides.
- Bike – Check your bike and helmet to make sure it is road worthy before leaving home.
- Tri Suit (optional)
- Short or long Cycling Bib shorts (remember we are simulating a race)
- Cycle Cleats/ The shoes you will be racing in.